In My Mailbox {6}

|
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEign07WmrXjTHgRhSbUWtcjTWJRwAt41moCQy7JCv0-OV83zVRmFBdcJ1A6Ctf7JKd0hzIGas2fhds4D4g-tVBSvf4DJnnHjo_cZRJW3uDQC2O1HZNnL9HYMphKgaCeo-gVuhyphenhyphenktjsttpY/s1600/prophecy+of+the+sisters.jpg
I've always wanted to read this book! Finally, I managed to get it from The Book Depository with the help of my internet pal, Alyson from Kit Lit Frenzy! Thank you so much, Alyson! :D

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhF03RXcZpLTvJQ7Jo8fpsZab7AKWBCxpNFMN1tevvPzT3GPxvJSF5leXl2oVA1YEMXN4KI3xl_mvYacEY3Wc3KWM_LY1jjSQO7vgysMytqN-E8PcKJiEUUNpZBttftdZOtijl1B1eitSy9/s320/IMG_1448.jpg
A Clockwork Angel poster!
(Something that looks like this, minus the ARC and bookmark.)
I won this from Alyson's blog, Kit Lit Frenzy! :)

SANDALWOOD and VANILLA - facial cleansing grains - all natural, vegan
I won this SANDALWOOD and VANILLA - facial cleansing grains - all natural, vegan
from Fire and Ice.

0 creative remarks: