In My Mailbox {11}

|


Falling For Romeo
Falling For Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

Thanks to Bookworm Lisa for sending me a copy of this book plus a bookworm bookmark and a Thirteenth Crime bookmark! *Hugs and kisses!* I've finished reading this book. Review coming soon.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIZXXDbLB6-Nteb5s0OBli-Jcxg3oCTF-Dk61qI1KLmnjTKNq9GvYoV0VBt-ocz27QTYUaQmaebC6dZOWL3GpEqIpB8eo9mAEuKFVKmW-g_AyfuqOuHenDAMfbAdUogHi6Y5PRTw7p7Lk/s350/Dream+Bigger+cover.JPG
Dream BIGGER: Reclaiming a Life of Joy and Ease by Julie Wise
Thanks to Julie for sending me a copy of this book! I won it at Damla's blog, Sweepstake Lover. I'm currently reading this book.

Deceive Me Once
Deceive Me Once by Valerie Massey Goree (My Review)
Thanks to Valerie for sending a copy of this book to me! I won this at A. J. Hawke's blog.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJ6VTbKcn8p0G49NfH2aTgZzStccU_ZbPi1cyaLiyMU08V-0MbdFwq0-t6oQJeqt1vCxXYYzZBHHZHFAANkXl4Et6SWZ-9psLzSmagJowcfFSoBcCdDgX8nZtXyFIzbpHVBArzQ1faRQbj/s1600/51-9aX+NLtL._SL500_.jpg
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin

The Julian Game
The Julian Game by Adele Griffin

A big thank you to Stephanie Nordkap from Curling Up By The Fire for ordering these two books from The Book Depository for me! I won these books on her blog. *Hugs!*

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLjKSSt15EI4483ZxbAFzHNbuVAkv0JIRAu2idb6Gyk5tVxkEChvuoTRv7rRBBg2dp-JSM9TQ1lqFwlnHfdZq-F1lfB5CbeDPICXznz1OdbI69bpGtGVdUy131g5rLFhlox6kamGcqMQoQ/s1600/WBBT2010-PoisonStudyCovers.png
Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder
(Hardcover vs. Paperback)

I won the paperback copy, but I love the hardcover one better. It has a historical fiction "feel" and the picture is just gorgeous! Anyway, I'd like to thank Donna Smith from A Happy Booker for ordering this book for me. I won this from her Gratitude Giveaway.

1 creative remarks:

Pixie said...

Thanks for stopping by Page Turners. Great mailbox this week, LOVE the Study Series.