Good or Bad?

|

http://www2.accaglobal.com/images/section/EXAM_RESULTS.gif

My exam results aren't really bad, but they aren't that good either. I think it's time for me to work harder. I'm starting to realize that success doesn't come without effort. I'm always depending on luck to do well in my exams, and there are times when luck can't help you at all. My marks are dangerously low and that stirred something in my soul.

I've decided to cut down on my review-writings and focus more on my studies. However, I will still post something from time to time to update my blog. I hope you can tolerate my actions, dear readers. I'm sitting for SPM (equivalent to SAT) this year and I really need to put effort in my studies.

The good news is...

http://calthorpepark.hants.sch.uk/images/exam-results-205px.gif
I finally got an 'A' in Chinese! Oh, after all these years!

***

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
P/S: I'm reading and City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare seriously enjoying it!

2 creative remarks:

Lenasledgeblog.com said...

I think it's great that you are concentrating on your studies more. That's more important. Good luck! Hoping you get all A's

FairyWhispers said...

Enjoy 'city of bones'!

=]