1. You must post the rules. :D
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new
questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
So here are Mad Book Worm's questions for me:
I have a vague recollection of my mother reading stories to me when I was a kid, and I have always been fascinated by story books ever since I was a child. I got addicted to books when I picked up one of Enid Blyton's books for children. I grew up savouring his stories in which animals could talk and pixies help people.
I rarely re-read books. When I do, I only read some simple fairytales which probably takes 5 minutes to complete.
I used to blog almost everyday back when I was a high school student. Now, I update my blog at least twice a week due to my long working hours at my aunt's law firm as a clerk. And blog designs do matter to me as I know pretty blog designs can attract eyeballs (literally), and readers will have a lovely time reading my blog. However, ultimately, content is king.
4) If you could live in a book, what book would that be?
Let's see... How about Dark Life by Kat Falls? I would love to explore every nook and cranny of the amazing underwater world presented in the novel. And it would be even better if I eventually develop a Dark Gift. (You can read my review HERE)
I would bring out Avi from the How to Ruin Series by , and he can be my boyfriend! Sorry, Amy, but I think you'll just have to be content with Nate! Oops, sorry... I didn't read the question well. It's a something, not someone. I'd bring out Harry Potter's Wand, and I'd get to perform all sorts of unexplainable magic. Maybe I'll even be the next Copperfield.
I love reading in bed. :)
I don't think I have the qualifications to be a writer. But if I were to be a writer, I'd choose Michelle Moran and Maria V. Snyder as my mentor.
“Ember, you're the only piece of me I have left. Everything else-my family, my home, my soul- they're all gone. I don't know who the hell I am anymore. If it weren't for you... I don't know.” --- Chase Jennings from Article 5
The Harry Potter series! And I'm sure the soon-to-be-released Hunger Games movie would be a hit!
Yes. The Photograph by Penelope Lively.
Avi from the How to Ruin Series by He's a hot Israeli hunk! OK, I'm kidding. I'm not that shallow. I think I like him because he exudes a sense of calm and maturity. He is strong (both physically and mentally) and caring at the same time - I think i will feel safe with a guy like him.
- Ex Libris
- Katie's Book Blog
- The Elliott Review
- The Great, The Good and The Bad
- Midnight Fume
- The Paper Planes
Here are my questions for you:
- What is/are your favourite book(s) and author(s)?
- What do you think is the most important element in a novel?
- If you can have a dinner with any fictional character (living or dead), who would you choose to dine with?
- Who is your book-boyfriend/girlfriend? Why do you like him/her?
- What kind of swag do you prefer?
- Are you a fan of book-inspired jewelry? If yes, can you share some details about your collection?
- Do you eat snacks while you are reading? If yes, then what type of snacks?
- Do you find it hard to balance between work and blogging? What are your solutions to this problem?
- What is the one thing that inspires you and motivates you to keep blogging?
- E-books or printed books?
- What are the books that made you whoop with joy / shed painful tears / haunt your mind for days after you've read them?